On Friday 1st July, 2022 the Adelphi Genetics Forum is holding a conference Recent Advances in Genetics for A-level teachers.
This is being held at the Nowgen Centre in Grafton Street (Manchester - M13 9WU).
This is a free ticketed event with coffee/tea/lunch also being provided free. Topics included in the programme:
• Professor Andrew Read: Genome wide association studies and polygenic scores
• Dr Panos Sergouniotis: Stem cells and their applications
• Professor Turi King: Genetics and ancestry
• Professor Gregory Radick: Curriculum reform in introductory genetics
• Dr George Burghel: Precision medicine
• Dr Rhona MacLeod: Careers in Genetics
To apply for a ticket and sign up for the conference fill in the form below.